The Regional Hospice of Quinte Inc. assists terminally ill individuals and their caregivers by offering them support and companionship. Hospice Quinte provides grief support in both group and individual settings as well.
- Hospice Quinte provides palliative care to terminally ill individuals, and support to their caregivers, in the Belleville, Quinte West, and South Hastings Region.
- This service is offered in the person’s own home, Long Term Care Homes, Retirement Homes as well as Belleville General and Trenton Memorial Hospitals.
- In home care is provided by our trained, experienced, and compassionate volunteers.
- Hospice Quinte also offers a Day Program for the terminally ill. Patients are invited to the Hospice Quinte Centre to participate in various social activities. This provides the opportunity for their caregivers to attend to other needs.
- There are no fees for this service to our patients and their families. We are a registered, non-profit, charitable organization whose volunteers are the heart of Hospice Quinte . The sustainability of our organization is realized by the financial support we receive from memorial donations, our generous business community, individual contributions as well as our own fundraising activities.
- Our organization is constantly recruiting new volunteers to provide patient care as well as assisting with fundraising events. Please call, fax, or e-mail us if you would like more information.